Where can I find coupons or discounts for Royal Canin or Science Diet pet food?

Hey there,

My friend’s cat got diagnosed with a kidney stone, which was really tough news. The vet prescribed some anti-inflammatory meds and recommended a special diet. So, he ended up getting Royal Canin Urinary SO, but it was quite pricey.

Given the unexpected expense and the possibility of surgery if the cat doesn’t improve, he’s on the hunt for ways to save on this expensive food. Do you know of any places where he can find Science Diet or Royal Canin at a discounted rate? Maybe there are printable coupons out there or some online discount shops?

Any advice would be a huge help!

Hello. I normally use websites like Coupons.com or RetailMeNot, which often have printable coupons for pet food brands. You can search these sites for discounts on Science Diet or Royal Canin. I usually use the technique once in a while but still , pet food manufacturers like Royal Canin or Hill’s Science Diet offer printable coupons or promotions on their websites.
Kudos!

You can try the websites for Royal Canin and Hills Prescription Diet for coupons. He can also sign up for their email list, and have them occasionally delivered via email. If he asks his vet office, they will sometimes have coupons as well. Hills especially sends them to vets a lot.