What's the scoop on Diamond Natural dog food?

So, my pup’s being super picky about her food lately, and I’m on the hunt for something new. Anyone ever tried Diamond Natural dog food? Got any thoughts or experiences to share?

1 Like

Picky pup problems? Diamond Naturals might be the answer! Here’s the short story:

• Variety: Lots of formulas with different proteins and grains to tempt picky eaters.
  • Decent Reviews: Many pet owners have happy pups on Diamond Naturals.
  • Real Ingredients: Focuses on real meat sources higher up in the ingredient list.
  • Downsides: Some quality control concerns in the past, not the cheapest option.

Before you buy:

• Consider pup’s allergies (grain-free options available).
  • Think about your budget.

Do your research! Check Diamond Naturals’ website and read reviews to see if it might be a good fit for your pup. Every dog is different, but hopefully this helps you find the perfect food!

1 Like

Picky eaters may be pleased with Diamond Naturals’ assortment of grain and protein selections. They use actual products, but take your budget and previous quality issues into account.

Diamond Naturals dog food offers a variety of formulas with real meat as a primary ingredient, catering to different dietary needs, including grain-free options.

It’s generally well-reviewed for quality and nutrition, though there have been some past quality control issues

But you need to be sure to check the latest reviews… online

Diamond Natural is a decent dog food brand that’s been around for a while…

Diamond Natural Dog Food uses quality animal-based proteins as the main ingredients, which is great.

According to the reviews some dog keeps have Reported that “their dogs do well on Diamond Natural and find it to be an affordable, reliable option.”

But I’d recommend starting with a small bag first to see how she takes to it.

That might as you monitor your Puppy.