What is the best options for a Small Cat Cage?

Hey mates.

I’m looking for a small cat cage and need some advice. What size is good for a cozy yet roomy setup? Any must-have features like easy cleaning or portability? What materials are best? Any brands or models you recommend? What’s a fair price for a good quality cage? Appreciate any tips or personal experiences.
Thanks…

Purchase a vari kennel. I’ve owned one for more than 15 years.

There may be better ones, but these are what we have, and they work well for us. We have two of the “Petmate two door small dog kennel and cat kennel” that are available on Amazon. It’s larger than most cat carriers, and the top entry is highly safe with metal rods holding it closed.

Bigwig Style Puppy Playpen

So I bought this !!! There was an amazing review about this on Amazon that just warmed my heart :joy: so I had to buy it. Basically this woman’s cat just had surgery and wasn’t responding well to her metal cage ( she was climbing it and trying to escape it ) So she bought this and apparently it was amazing. She basically bragged how sturdy it was and how it has survived all this torture from the cat and still didn’t break :sweat_smile: She also said how it was big enough to fit a big tray , her cat, toys and blankets and still have room. The top also unzips :woman_shrugging:t2: perfect