Looking to Get a Russian Sable: Any Advice?

Hey guys,

I’ve been thinking about getting a Russian sable, but I’m not quite sure where to start. Have any of you ever had experience with them or know someone who has? I stumbled upon a thread on pettalkforum discussing this, but I’d love to hear your thoughts or any advice you might have.

Thanks a bunch!

2 Likes

Considering a Russian sable as a pet requires thorough research. Check legalities, understand their specialized care, and source responsibly. Evaluate the ethical implications of keeping a wild animal.

1 Like

Getting a Russian sable is a big step! They’re wild animals and need specialized care. Check local laws and find a vet experienced with exotics. Good luck!

1 Like

Absolutely, you’ve hit all the crucial points. Understanding the legal and ethical aspects, as well as the specialized care that a Russian sable needs, is vital. It’s great to see you emphasizing responsible sourcing too. Anyone considering it should really take this advice to heart to ensure they can provide a suitable environment for such a unique animal. @FeatherFriendFiona

1 Like

Getting a Russian sable? Check local laws, consult vets, and understand their needs first. Good luck!