Is Purina Good for Cats?

Hello everyone …been feeding my cat Purina for a while now, but I’ve heard mixed opinions about its quality. What do you all think? Is Purina a good choice for cats, or should I consider switching to something else?

6 Likes

Purina is generally a safe choice. However, every cat is different and might react differently. For example, one person mentioned that their cats had diarrhea on Purina One, while my cat had the same issue until I switched him to Purina One, and now he’s perfectly healthy.

If your cat is currently eating Purina and thriving on it, especially if she has a sensitive stomach, it’s probably a good idea to continue with this brand.

5 Likes

My cats kept having diarrhea with Purina One, so we changed to a mix of WholeHearted and Tiki. The new food has worked really well for them and costs about the same.

5 Likes

My cats kept having diarrhea with Purina One, so we changed to a mix of WholeHearted and Tiki. The new food has worked really well for them and costs about the same.

2 Likes

Purina is good for cats. It meets AAFCO standards and has veterinary nutritionists on staff. It’s a great choice, especially if your cat needs a weight management formula.

1 Like

Urination is not awful! Especially the professional plan lines. Mine is on a veterinarian diet to treat early renal damage. He is doing much better, and this is the only renal food he would consume.

2 Likes

Yes, purina is actually good for cats.

1 Like

Purina is generally considered a good choice for cat food, offering a variety of options tailored to different needs. It’s often praised for its balanced nutrition and quality ingredients.