Is Diamond Naturals a good dog food?

My dog has recently become picky about her food, so I’m looking for a new one. Does anyone have any thoughts or experiences with the brand Diamond Natural?

2 Likes

I’ve heard that one of the best low- to medium-priced dry dog food brands available is the Diamond Natural range. Although I don’t entirely own the dogs in my current circumstances, I have managed to take over the responsibility of buying food for them. They are doing much better on Diamond Naturals now that they are no longer eating Gravy Train or O 'l Roy (:face_vomiting:). Usually, I get two tastes and combine them. All the varieties are available for a flat $40 in my Rural King, however I’ve discovered that some tastes are more affordable on Chewy than others.

1 Like

@Giosa I appreciate your feedback. I was a little dubious because I kept reading conflicting reviews about this brand. Due of my two huge dogs (80 lbs. each), I needed something both high-quality and reasonably priced. However, in the end, I chose to order a bag of Diamond Natural kibble!