Can I give my dog chicken and rice every day?

Hey guys, My dog doesn’t like milk or curd since he was a puppy, but he loves to eat chicken, mutton, or beef every day. Lately, he’s not eating egg rice, so he really wants chicken. I’m also giving him pedigree dog food. Is this okay? Can I give him chicken every day, even in the summer? Or is it bad to give him meat every day? I need your advice. What are some other foods I can give him to keep him healthy? I know there are a lot of dog owners here. Please suggest something because I’m not sure if I’m feeding my dog correctly.

Absolutely! It’s totally fine to give your dog chicken, mutton, or beef every day, even in the summer. Just make sure it’s cooked safely. But for a balanced diet, mix it up with other foods like eggs and veggies. If your dog loves meat, that’s great, but variety is key for their health. And if you’re ever unsure, talking to a vet is always a good idea.

Feeding your dog chicken daily is usually safe if it’s cooked plainly and boneless. However, ensure a balanced diet by mixing in various proteins, veggies, and some fruits. Keep commercial dog food like Pedigree as the main part of his diet for complete nutrition. Consult a vet for tailored advice.

Yes, you can feed your dog chicken and rice daily as part of a balanced diet. However, ensure they also get a variety of other nutrients needed for overall health. Consult your vet for a tailored diet plan.