Petsbest insurance

Hello everyone, I wasn’t aware that this insurance company would treat me this way, and it feels like a slap in the face. I recently had to take my dog to the emergency vet for a gastrointestinal issue, which cost $494. After submitting my claim, I called PetsBest, and they informed me that the amount I paid would go towards my dog’s deductible. When I asked about the reimbursement plan I was told about when I applied for the insurance, they said I need to pay the $1000 deductible first before getting any reimbursement. They never mentioned this initially, so if you choose this company, be prepared to have plenty of money on hand, as you won’t be reimbursed for a long time.

1 Like

Hey Priscanina! That sounds really frustrating. I had a similar experience with another pet insurance company and it was a hassle. Always make sure to read the fine print and understand the deductible terms before signing up.

1 Like

When I submitted my claim and called PetsBest, I was shocked to hear that this amount would just go towards my dog’s deductible.