Peanut butter for dogs

My pet looks disinterested in their regular rewards, so I’m looking for other ways to keep them happy. There are differing views on feeding peanut butter to dogs. Is it okay for dogs to consume peanut butter, please? If yes, what are the possible advantages and disadvantages? And are there any particular brands or varieties of peanut butter that are advised against feeding to dogs?

I’m not a dog expert, but I know that dogs and cats should not feed on any substance that has Xylitol. Peanut butter products mostly those made for human consumption will sometimes contain this sugar substitute. It’s highly toxic for both dogs and cats.
I would recommend that you maybe use homemade peanut butter or consult a local vet store near you,

Dogs can enjoy peanut butter, but it’s important to be cautious. Some peanut butter brands contain xylitol, a toxic ingredient for dogs. Even small amounts can be fatal. Xylitol is an artificial sweetener used in sugar-free foods. Always check the label before giving your dog peanut butter, and do not give it to them if xylitol is listed in the ingredients. If your dog consumes anything with xylitol, urgently contact your vet and inform them of what your pet has eaten.

Like all treats, peanut butter should be given to dogs in moderation, alongside a balanced diet.