Best air purifier for pets and dust?

I’m looking for a good air filter for my office, where I also keep my bunnies and their hay. I saw positive reviews on YouTube for Okaysou air filters, which are good at catching pet fur from dogs. However, they seem to be sold out everywhere. Can anyone recommend an air filter that can handle pet hair and allergens? Ideally, it should have a washable pre-filter.

1 Like

I understand your concern about finding the right air filter for your office space shared with bunnies and their hay. While Okaysou air filters seem to be highly praised, it’s unfortunate they’re currently sold out.

An alternative option you might consider is the Honeywell HPA300 True HEPA Air Purifier. This model is renowned for its effectiveness in capturing pet hair and allergens. It features a washable pre-filter, which is not only convenient but also helps extend the life of the main HEPA filter.

Another great choice could be the Winix 5500-2 Air Purifier. This unit also boasts impressive pet hair and allergen removal capabilities, along with a washable pre-filter. Many users have reported noticeable improvements in air quality, especially in homes with pets.